From BaTien Duong <batien.du...@dbgroups.com>
Subject Re: Service and Component Frameworks
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 07:11:29 GMT
This is exciting. A technical comparision with other opensource
frameworks such as Hivemind and Pico container by the author(s) of
Jetspeed Cornerstone may be helpfull. Will the author(s) care to give a
subjective rating on the maturity of different frameworks?

I will find some time to look at the source codes.

BaTien
DBGROUPS