From "Barnhill William" <barnhill_will...@bah.com>
Subject Re: New project at work, and I'd like to use Jetspeed 2, but need help
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:55:39 GMT
Thanks David. It looks interesting though I will definitely need a
better understanding of Jetspeed2,  or good docs, in order to connect
the profiler.rules sources to the steps necessary to change a portlet's
look.

What I am seeing is
------------------------
Portlet Title
------------------------
Portlet content

What I'd like to know is where exactly the
------------------------
Portlet Title
------------------------
part is produced, and what is the approved way to change that?
Ideally this would be either a single .jsp or .vm file I can edit.

I found the renderStack in places in the code.
If it helps I think another way of asking the same question is that I'd
like to understand
       1) how portlet content is pushed onto the render stack
       2) how the portlet decorators such as title are pushed onto the
stack.

Thanks,
Bill