From Jun Yang <juny...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: drag drop customizer
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:21:00 GMT
The most likely cause is a lower IE version.  The feature is developed
on IE 6 and Mozilla latest (1.5).  I didn't intend to limit IE support
to just 6.  But as you all know, it's almost impossible to uninstall IE
6 and then install a lower version.  I hope people who have experience
with DHTML and access to IE 5.5 (or even lower) can actually look at the
code and fix it for IE 5+.  Other than that, the simple fix is an
upgrade to IE 6.

Jun