From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: J2 Build/Test Question
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:16:44 GMT
Thanks Scott,

I tried that, the problem is how to set it to
"jetspeed-test" for test then to "jetspeed" for
deployment?

Within the same build process we need both.  We need
to say when you test, use "jetspeed-test", but when we
deploy, jetspeed will be used. I saw the test
directory under portal/src/webapp/WEB-INF/conf/ which
seems to be there to serve that purpose.  However, I
can't figure out how it is being used if at all.

Regards,

David.