From Jhon <developer...@yahoo.com>
Subject Changing Header & Footer for portal dynamically !
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 03:27:24 GMT
Hi,

In our portal, Administrative user should be able to change Header / Footers dynamically.

I had gone through current Jetspeed Admin Screens and I think current screens doesn't have
this functionality.

I just wanted to know that how we can access the Header / Footers programatically ? Is there
any API avaiable which will be allow me to update these macros ?

thanks,