From "Youssef Mohammed" <skahlskfnvlkkmnsdflbkjghpskoeruihdkflkhlk...@rayasoftware.com>
Subject Concern about Jetspeed Performance
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:25:40 GMT
Hi
	I am working in a project that will use jetspeed as portal that should
support up to 500,000 users and I really have concern about the ability
for jetspeed to support such big number. I am saying that because I saw in
the administration code "in the class UserBrowserAction  "

            // Currently, the getUsers(filter) is not implemented - need
to do local filtering .
            Iterator users = JetspeedSecurity.getUsers();

our users are stored in openLdap and I am just worry could this code go
fine with the 500,000 users !!!!!