From Nikolaos Athanasis <athan...@ics.forth.gr>
Subject XSL Portlet Problem.
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 10:06:16 GMT
Hello,

I successfully use a XSLPortlet (jetspeed 1,3a), which i use to trasform a
xml file into html (with the appropriate XSL stylesheet).

The problem is the following: I see, that when i change the content of the
xml file and then click "refresh", the portlet shows the "old" content,
although the URL of the xml file is NOT cached  (i.e i DO NOT use anything
like cahedOnURL).

Only if i make a new install (ant install) , the new changes are shown.
But, i want that in every change of the xml file, the NEW content is shown.

Is there anything that i can do?

p.s my browser is well configured, to show not content from cache.

Has anyone faced a similar problem?

I really thank you in advance.

Nikos.