From Prabhu Kapaleeswaran <PKapaleeswa...@ifc.org>
Subject RE: Jetspeed 2 fault execution
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:06:27 GMT
Geetings !!

I got the exact same error. However I have not tried it with the latest.
What I tried was last week. I guess scott sent a mail sometime on sunday
that he had made some modifications to maven for maven 1.0 beta. I have
not tested after that.

I had looked at the logs then, no it did not give any specific error.

Cheers
Prabu K

"Weaver, Scott" <Sweaver@rippe.com>
10/15/2003 12:01 PM
Please respond to "Jetspeed Developers List"