From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Jetspeed 1.4 Release
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:34:46 GMT
I will have the time to do the FINAL RELEASE next week (may need some help
with certain activities like setting up new milestone in Bugzilla).

I strongly feel that we should do the final release and not another Beta. I
understand that you have many new contributions but they can always be
included in 1.5. If we don't freeze the changes now, I guarantee that the
release will be delayed another 1-2 months. So my vote is +1 for the final
release.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/