From "Glenn R. Golden" <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: why Session is invalidated when user logs in
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 18:52:36 GMT
This is standard Turbine behavior, I believe.  See the turbine servlet,
that's where I think it quite deliberately clears all session values
once the user successfully logs in.

I had tried to store a redirect URL in the session to be processed
after login, but Turbine clears the values so it was gone.  I wonder if
this is what you are running into.

- Glenn