From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: building jetspeed 2
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:31:21 GMT
Hi Mike,

You need to build Pluto from the CVS.  Checkout Pluto, then "ant driver", which will create
that war for you.  Then just copy it to your repository.  Only the older version of Pluto
is available at ibiblio.  Since both projects (Jetspeed 2 and Pluto) are in a rapid state
of change, keeping copies of the jars at ibiblio doesn't make sense, as they are almost immediately
out of date.

hth,
| Scott T Weaver                 |
| <weaver@apache.org>            |