From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed-2/portal project.xml
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:39:18 GMT
I am running Maven 1.0-b10. If I use war.bundle instead of war.bundle.jar, none of the jars
are copied to the war.  Simple as that, I can't explain why, that's just what I am experiencing.

Regards,
| Scott T Weaver                 |
| <weaver@apache.org>            |
| Apache Jetspeed Portal Project |