From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: [JETSPEED 2] using commons Digetser/Betwixt as an eventual re plac ement for Castor
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:50:55 GMT
Hi Robert,

Well, I was having trouble with betwixt mapping correctly.  Unfortunately, I could not find
any good examples of a semi-complicated object model/xml mapping for betwixt.  Digester seemed
quite a bit more straight forward in its "pure" form as opposed to using betwixt on top of
it.  Plus I was able to find a couple of articles on Digester on the web that were very helpful.

However, if you have any experience with betwixt I would me more than happy to convert the
digester version I'm working on to betwixt with your help.

Regards,
| Scott T Weaver    o---------------O
| Apache Jetspeed Portal Project    |
| Apache Pluto Portlet Container    |