From "Jeremy Ford" <caius1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: XSLPortlet problem?
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 19:30:32 GMT
Are you editing the xreg file while tomcat is running?  If so, the portlet
may not be loaded for 5 minutes (depending on your setup).  Also, if you
make any changes to any other portlets, your portlet may be lost when the
registry serializes itself back out to disk.  Try making your change while
tomcat is shutdown.

Jeremy Ford