From "Glenn R. Golden" <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: are there any other portlet that I can run with Pluto?
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 04:17:49 GMT
There is a set of 4 portlets that Sun built for some papers such as:

http://developers.sun.com/prodtech/portalserver/reference/techart/
jsr168/index.html

which you can download from that page.  They only sort of work - I
think they are out of date to the final spec, but I've managed to build
them and deploy them into Pluto and see them, well, almost run.

- Glenn