From "Pernoud Aurelien" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: building jetspeed
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:51:22 GMT

I may have a simple question but I find it weird, why do you import all
jetspeed src instead of using the jetspeed jar ?

Although I think cactus jar is only used for building, as it's not under
WEB-INF/lib dir. Your trouble may be somewhere else.

In current CVS the localization service has changed, check if you don't
have an old property file using a new jetspeed ?

Aurelien