From Ken Geis <kg...@galenworks.com>
Subject LoginPortlet failure (was RE: Jetspeed2 development)
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:11:42 GMT
I was running 5.0.13beta, but I get a similar thing on 4.1.27.

Caused by: org.apache.jetspeed.exception.JetspeedException: Failed to
load: LoginPortlet from registry
         at
org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.BasicAggregator.build(BasicAggregator.java:191)

I gather from your statement that I shouldn't be experiencing this.  I
will investigate further.