From "Glenn R. Golden" <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: [Pluto] basic architecture
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:10:55 GMT
Only as part of James, which we use and is a Phoenix app.

I think first we can decide to use the Avalon Framework as the model
for the services in Jetspeed, and as a model that Jetspeed developers
can use for their own services.  Then we can decide which of the many
Avalon containers to use - or roll our own.

Phoenix is a much higher level thing.

This is in addition to the Pluto service model we need to provide Pluto
with it's needed services.

- Glenn