From "Mike Perham" <Mike.Per...@webifysolutions.com>
Subject building jetspeed 2
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:32:26 GMT
Hi, I checked out the code from jakarta-jetspeed-2 and read through the
GETTING-STARTED guide in docs/.  This document seems to be out of date -
could someone either update it or give me the lowdown on what has
changed and I'd be happy to submit a patch.

When I follow what directions do make sense, the build fails with the
following error:

+----------------------------------------
| Build and Install the common jar Jetspeed-2 Portal Commons
| Memory: 18M/19M
+----------------------------------------
Attempting to download pluto-0.1-dev-unreleased.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from
[http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/pluto-container/jars/pluto-0.1-dev-unrelea
sed.jar]: java.lang.Exception: Can't get pluto-0.1-dev-unreleased.jar to
C:\Documents and
Settings\webify\.maven\repository\pluto-container\jars\pluto-0.1-dev-unr
eleased.jar
WARNING: Failed to download pluto-0.1-dev-unreleased.jar.

I was under the impression that pluto is now available.  What do I need
to do to get this working?

mike