From "Mike Perham" <Mike.Per...@webifysolutions.com>
Subject RE: building jetspeed 2
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:26:24 GMT
Scott, thanks for the quick response.  Yeah, I discovered that while
snooping around the jakarta cvs server.  I ran 'build', built the pluto
jar, put it in the repository.

I also had to move the veltag jar from patched-jars to the repository so
that it would build.  I'm now halted at trying to build
applications/demo since it can't find jetspeed-container-2.0-a1-dev.jar.
I noticed that the root maven.xml references container/project.xml but
there is no container subdirectory.  Let me know how I can get this jar
or build it.

mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Weaver, Scott [mailto:Sweaver@rippe.com]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 2:31 PM
To: 'Jetspeed Developers List'
Subject: RE: building jetspeed 2

Hi Mike,

You need to build Pluto from the CVS.  Checkout Pluto, then "ant
driver", which will create that war for you.  Then just copy it to your
repository.  Only the older version of Pluto is available at ibiblio.
Since both projects (Jetspeed 2 and Pluto) are in a rapid state of
change, keeping copies of the jars at ibiblio doesn't make sense, as
they are almost immediately out of date.

hth,
| Scott T Weaver                 |
| <weaver@apache.org>            |
| Apache Jetspeed Portal Project |
| Apache Pluto Portlet Container | ________________________________|

Settings\webify\.maven\repository\pluto-container\jars\pluto-0.1-dev-unr