From "Glenn R. Golden" <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: [Pluto] basic architecture
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 20:28:24 GMT
The thing I like most about Avalon is the Framework - it lays out the
needs of a pluggable service environment very well, and it's rather
mature.  I'm not committed to any of the Avalon container
implementations yet.  That's why I think of it as a "cover" or API only.

I'll know more soon about how good it's model is, and about the modern
containers (fortress and merlin).

- Glenn