From Jhon <developer...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to maximise Portlet from link within same portlet window
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 01:37:23 GMT
Hi,

My portal is having three different portlets.

Every portlet can have different links(html urls).

What I want is,
whenever user clicks on any of the links in a portlet,
that link should get opened in that portlet with that
portlet in "maximise" mode.

Right now, I'm able to open the links in same portlet
( using htmlRewriter ) but I'm not able to understand
how can I pass the "maximise event" so that parent
Portlet in which this link is present will open in
Maximum mode with contnet of link on which user has
clicked?

Any example code or pointers are welcome.

thanks,