From Robert Gillis <robert.gil...@acadiau.ca>
Subject RE: problem with mysql schema
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 16:44:04 GMT

Hello Shailesh;
   The schema's you should be loading are

   turbine-mysql.sql
   populate-mysql.sql

 Located in the src/sql/external folder

Hope this helps.

Rob
:wq

-----Original Message-----
From: Shailesh Ligade [mailto:shailesh.ligade@defensesys.com]
Sent: October 1, 2003 1:41 PM
To: jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: problem with mysql schema

Hello All,

I just downloaded, jetspeed 1.4-b4 war and src.

I am following the install direction. I need to configure it for mysql.
I did the configuration changes in Torque.properties, as mentioned in
install doc.

I have also created jetspeed database in mysql and trying to run the
table schema scripts for my sql (coffees-schema.sql,
security-schema.sql, dbpxml-schema.sql). This is where I am having
problem. It appears that the script is not correct for mysql. Does
anyone have correct scripts? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

SL