From "Stijn de Witt" <Stijn.deW...@bergland-it.nl>
Subject Jetspeed 2 replaces 1
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:14:36 GMT
Hi,

I am a newbie to mailing lists so excuse me if I break any nettiquette. I tried to get the
info or faq, but there weren't any.

I have a few questions:

Will Jetspeed 1 be replaced by Jetspeed 2?
I saw some posts, will torque go out? And psml?
And Turbine? What will remain the same in Jetspeed 2? I have started a new company and was
planning to base my web development on Jetspeed, contributing to it along the way, but maybe
I should focus my efforts on Jetspeed 2 instead? Can anyone give me some insights into a rough
release schedule?

And oh, minor  :p, but does anyone know what the index is of current messages, because I can
do random gets, but I don't know how many messages there are in the list. As I was saying,
a newbie  :)

Kind regards,

Stijn