From Todd Kuebler <tkueb...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: 1.4 Release?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:17:37 GMT

Is there a ToDo list somewhere so I could at least chip away at what is
standing in the way of a release? Is it just outstanding bugs on 1.4b4-dev ?

Jetspeed 2 is nice and all... but could we at least put out _one_ _release_
of Jetspeed 1 before it is abandoned entirely?  It's been in alpha/beta for
what, 3 years?

-tk