From gbs <gstev...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Re: Have the Castor 0.9.3 sources?
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:12:38 GMT
I have a partial answer here.  I've been able to get the castor 0.9.4.2
sources from exolab.org's cvs.  The jars compile up cleanly and were
used to  rebuild the data binding classes in jetspeed.  Jetspeed appears
to run without problem using castor 0.9.4.2, although I did not cactus
it yet.

As a result, for anyone running into problems with castor 0.9.3 with
jetspeed, you might consider trying castor 0.9.4.2.  Going with the
latest version of castor, which is version 0.9.5 at the time of this
writing, generated null pointer exceptions.

Thanks,
George