From gbs <gstev...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Re: Have the Castor 0.9.3 sources?
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 20:04:13 GMT
OK, no answers to this previous query.  So let me ask this: Does anyone
know where I might be able to get the castor 0.9.3 source code?

1) I've already tried castor-dev and the best anyone on that list can do
is 0.9.3.9, which might work, but there may be a delay of several days.
2) I've already checked exolab.org's cvs repository also, there is no
tag available for anything earlier than 0.9.4.2.
3) I've looked at getting 0.9.5 working with jetspeed 1.4b4, but it null
pointers somewhere inside of castor, so I'd rather work from a
functioning system rather than a broken one.
4) The castor-dev list server keeps sending out emails with viruses
attached that my mail server innoculates, so I think many of the people
on that list have dropped out or are filtering their emails.

I am grateful for any help that anyone gives me regarding this,

Thanks,
George