From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: ??: Where can I get the file pluto-0.46.jar
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:50:34 GMT
Remember, Jetspeed 2 is in VERY early development, not even alpha by my standards.  It is a
definite work in progress, so don't expect everything you have wished and hoped for to be
there when you actually build and run it for the first time.

Regards,
* Scott T Weaver                    *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *
* weaver@apache.org                 *