From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: Maven versions and Jetspeed 2
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:48:24 GMT
Hi Serge,

I writing a brand new getting started document.  Give me about an hour to finish and commit
it.  I have also committed my maven.xml as maven-0.9-and-up.xml.

> Maven (in which case why isn't your updated maven.xml
> being committed ?)

Some developers are "refusing" to upgrade, you know who you are ;)
Hopefully, we will all be on the same release (0.10) soon.

Regards,
* Scott T Weaver                    *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *
* weaver@apache.org                 *