From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: Maven versions and Jetspeed 2
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:22:41 GMT
Wouldn't take the xml doc so I appended .txt to it.

*===================================*
* Scott T Weaver                    *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *
* weaver@apache.org                 *
*===================================*

-----Original Message-----
From: Weaver, Scott [mailto:Sweaver@rippe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 2:21 PM
To: 'Jetspeed Developers List'
Subject: Maven versions and Jetspeed 2

Maven .08  Works fine with the project as is.
Maven .09 DO NOT USE IT!!!  It corrupts the manifest file in jars causing exceptions in TOMCAT,
i.e. TOMCAT will not start.
Maven .10 (current) You need the a different ${JETSPEED_2_HOME}/portal/maven.xml as the way
.wars are named is different than in .09 and will cause failures when you try to deploy Jetspeed
2.  I have attached .10 compliant version of the required maven.xml
Have fun!