From "stefano s" <stef196...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem with portlet
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:25:28 GMT
Hi,

I have only installed Jetspeed_1.4b4. Inside I have found
velocity.properties, jetspeed.properties and TurbineResources.properties but
I haven't found Turbine.properties.
Inside TurbineResources.properties there is:

#  M O D U L E  P A C K A G E S
#
# These look like mostly ECS modules
module.packages=org.apache.jetspeed.modules
module.packages=org.apache.turbine.modules

and  I have added the package containing my classes :
module.packages=portal_cl.portlet,org.apache.turbine.modules

When I make to start Jetspeed in mine shell of continuous DOS to see
>"XML document structures must start and end within the same entity."
>
>for this files admin.xreg, client.xreg, controllers.xreg, controls.xreg,
>demo-portlets.xreg, media.xreg, security.xreg, skins.xreg,
>wml-examples.xreg, feed_local.xreg, feed_apache.xreg, portlets.xreg.

and I have the following error on the browser:

Horrible Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.pages.JetspeedTemplatePage.doBuildBeforeAction(JetspeedTemplatePage.java:159)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.pages.JetspeedVelocityPage.doBuildBeforeAction(JetspeedVelocityPage.java:83)

I must perhaps install some other product? (if, which).
In the Turbine.properties file what I must write of precise so that it does
not have more errors than compilation?

Thanks in advance and excuse the triviality of the question

Stefano