From "jules dagarasse" <dagara...@hotmail.com>
Subject Change html portlet text color ?
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:09:15 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm building a jetspeed app project, and I use a lot the html portlet.
There is no problem when I change the skins for background color, but =
when it comes to modify the text color, I can't get the thing working.
The text in my portlets always remain black, no matter if I change the =
original html file or if I modify the text color in the skin properties.
Is it a bug ? Do I have to manually edit the default.css file ?
Thanks for any help...