From Todd Kuebler <tkueb...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Extending VelocityPortlet
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:53:17 GMT

Can I ask the purpose of your sub-classing?  With the introduction of the
GenericMVCPortlet most tasks that used to be accomplished via sub-classing
one of the templating language portlets can now be accomplished either via
a simple config change or writing a new view processor.  Could you describe
what you are trying to accomplish?

-tk