From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject RE: Maven versions and Jetspeed 2
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:45:30 GMT

>I writing a brand new getting started document.  Give me about an hour to
>finish and commit it.  I have also committed my maven.xml as
>maven-0.9-and-up.xml.

Cool !

> > Maven (in which case why isn't your updated maven.xml
> > being committed ?)
>
>Some developers are "refusing" to upgrade, you know who you are ;)
>Hopefully, we will all be on the same release (0.10) soon.

hehe I can understand that once you find a version that works for you, you
don't want to touch it. But that's why I was wondering what the policy was.
But I guess that since there isn't yet a stable version of Maven the
concensus is probably to use the latest ?

Regards,
   Serge...

- -- --- -----=[ shuber2 at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
www.jahia.org : A collaborative source CMS and Portal Server