From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: jakarta-jetspeed-2 CVS
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:02:07 GMT

Hey great job ! At first look, the code looks nice... In the short time
I've been looking at it I'm not exactly sure how everything fits together
but it seems very flexible and Turbine-free :)

I definitely show interest, as I was shy of integrating Jetspeed 1 in my
projects, but this new projects looks easier to integrate with.

One quick question while I'm at it : I didn't find the code that filters
the output of the portlet into the buffer (as seen in the request JPG) ?
Can you point me to it ?

Funny to see that the request dispatching code is similar to what I had
done in my project, but I guess there aren't 100 ways of using wrappers
while doing cross-context dispatching :) If there is some work to be done
there and I have time I might be able to contribute because I did a lot of
work on this especially on portability accross servlet containers.

Regards,
   Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber2 at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
www.jahia.org : A collaborative source CMS and Portal Server