From Zufeng Huang <huangzuf...@sungoal.com>
Subject Re: "There was no DataSourceFactory ..." error.
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:00:00 GMT
# To use the DB-PSML service, select (uncomment) this service, and
comment out the above service:
services.PsmlManager.classname=org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.db.DatabasePsmlManagerService

# Select this service to import from File System to the Database (make
sure that DatabasePsmlManagerService is selected above)
services.PsmlImportManager.classname=org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.CastorPsmlManagerService

Jason, my MySQL database is ok, and in fact, my Jetspeed is using MySQL
database, there are 10 tables in the database,
and all Jetspeed users' information are there too. I registered a new
user, and it successfully stored into the database, so I think
that there is no problem with my database and mysql's configuration is ok.