From Zufeng Huang <huangzuf...@sungoal.com>
Subject Re: "There was no DataSourceFactory ..." error.
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:23:57 GMT
$JS/build/torque/dbpsml.properties:

torque.project=dbpsml     # ---> Is this ok?
torque.targetPackage=org.apache.jetspeed.om.dbpsml  # ---> Is this ok?

torque.database=mysql

torque.databaseUrl = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/portal
torque.databaseDriver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.databaseUser = root
torque.databasePassword = password
torque.databaseHost = localhost

$JS/build/torque/build.properties:

torque.database=mysql
torque.database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/portal
torque.database.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.database.user = root
torque.database.password = password
torque.database.host = localhost

$JS/webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Torque.properties:

torque.database.default=default
torque.database.default.adapter=mysql

torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory

# The number of database connections to cache per ConnectionPool
instance (specified per database)
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10

### MySQL
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/portal
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.user =  root
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.password = password