From Zufeng Huang <huangzuf...@sungoal.com>
Subject "There was no DataSourceFactory ..." error.
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:42:59 GMT
All,

I am trying to import PSML into MySQL database, but error happens
 when I run #ant import.

>import:
>     [java] ***** PSML Importer *****
>     [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Error in
>BasePeer.initTableSchema(TURBINE_USER): There was no DataSourceFactory
>configured for the connection default

I configured three configuration files to support MySQL,
$JS/build/torque/build.properties
$JS/build/torque/dbpsml.properties
$JS/webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Torque.properties

especially,
"torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory"
--Is this right?

and my JDBC driver for MySQL works ok,

Anybody can explain what the "no DataSourceFactory" means? and how to solve
this problem.