From Zufeng Huang <huangzuf...@sungoal.com>
Subject Re: Converting from PSML files to a PSML Database failed.
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:08:16 GMT
My configuration:

services.PsmlManager.classname=org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.db.DatabasePsmlManagerService
services.PsmlImportManager.classname=org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.CastorPsmlManagerService

My database already has these tables:
| COFFEES                 |
| JETSPEED_GROUP_PROFILE  |
| JETSPEED_ROLE_PROFILE   |
| JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE   |
| TURBINE_GROUP           |
| TURBINE_PERMISSION      |
| TURBINE_ROLE            |
| TURBINE_ROLE_PERMISSION |
| TURBINE_USER            |
| TURBINE_USER_GROUP_ROLE |

When #ant import, cause the following error:
import:
     [java] ***** PSML Importer *****
     [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Error in
BasePeer.initTableSchema(TURBINE_USER): There was no DataSourceFactory
configured for the connection default

My system environment: redhat Linux 9.0 + JDK1.4.1 + Jetspeed-1.4-b4 +
ant-1.5.x + MySQL-4.0.14