From Zufeng Huang <huangzuf...@sungoal.com>
Subject Converting from PSML files to a PSML Database failed.
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:38:56 GMT
All,

According to the document:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/psml_db.html,
I successfully setup Database supporting for Jetspeed, but I don't know
how to convert
from PSML files to PSML database.

1. I have already changed the configuration files as needed.

2. When I am going to run script* **src/sql/dbpsml-schema.sql**,*I found
that all tables have been
created, so I think it's not necessary to create them again. Skip this
operation.

3. I don't know the purpose of running #ant import, anyway I do it. Now,
error take place,
the error message is: "Error retrieving Portal Page: Profile not found."

4. I found that no PSML file store into any table in database, so I am
confused with the meaning of PSML database.
Does it really store PSML files into database? how to?