From "Sami Leino" <sami.le...@netorek.fi>
Subject RE: Extending VelocityPortlet
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:47:15 GMT
> Make sure you have you added it to the turbine.properties modules

I have - the Turbine search path is printed out to the log message, and it
contains my packages as well (see the excerpt below). Or are there some
other locations than the modules section where my packages should also be
added?

Please note that the actions are found if I use the Jakarta
VelocityPortlet, but not found if I use my own (extended) VelocityPortlet.
How can subclassing prevent action from being found?

>         Requested Action not found: ERROR: not set in config
>         Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
>         [org.apache.jetspeed.modules, org.apache.turbine.modules,
>         fi.netorek.portal.jetspeed.portlets,
>         fi.netorek.portal.jetspeed.modules]

Regards,

Sami

--

Sami Leino
Software Developer, Netorek Oy, Turku, Finland