From "Jason Weiss" <ja...@omnicoders.com>
Subject RE: Converting from PSML files to a PSML Database failed.
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:35:37 GMT
The importer fails to get connected to the database properly, and thus
fails to populate the DATA in the tables.

Be sure to configure (sadly) THREE FILES with your DB information:

$JS/build/torque/build.properties
$JS/build/torque/dbpsml.properties
$JS/webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Torque.properties

Only after ALL THREE contain full database/driver/URL/user/password will
your tables be properly populated.

The details of getting all 3 of these files fully populated isn't present
on the web site!  Once I configured all three completely, I was able to
get my Sybase ASA database working like a champ.

HTH,

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Zufeng Huang [mailto:huangzufeng@sungoal.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 1:08 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Re: Converting from PSML files to a PSML Database failed.

My configuration:

services.PsmlManager.classname=org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.db
.DatabasePsmlManagerService
services.PsmlImportManager.classname=org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmana
ger.CastorPsmlManagerService

My database already has these tables:
| COFFEES                 |
| JETSPEED_GROUP_PROFILE  |
| JETSPEED_ROLE_PROFILE   |
| JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE   |
| TURBINE_GROUP           |
| TURBINE_PERMISSION      |
| TURBINE_ROLE            |
| TURBINE_ROLE_PERMISSION |
| TURBINE_USER            |
| TURBINE_USER_GROUP_ROLE |

When #ant import, cause the following error:
import:
     [java] ***** PSML Importer *****
     [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Error in
BasePeer.initTableSchema(TURBINE_USER): There was no DataSourceFactory
configured for the connection default

My system environment: redhat Linux 9.0 + JDK1.4.1 + Jetspeed-1.4-b4 +
ant-1.5.x + MySQL-4.0.14