From "Jason Weiss" <ja...@omnicoders.com>
Subject RE: Converting from PSML files to a PSML Database failed.
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 02:42:06 GMT
You are getting the error you describe "profile not found" because you
failed to successfully populate the TURBINE_* tables-- this is the purpose
of ant import.  Your DB should have two sets of tables -- 3 JETSPEED_*
tables and 6 TURBINE_* tables before you run ant import.  When you run ant
import, it will populate and move all of the PSML stored in the .xml files
into the database.  Until these tables are populated, when you attempt to
login, Turbine attempts to locate the profile for "anon" user and can't
find any rows with that data.  Thus, you get the error you see.

HTH,

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Zufeng Huang [mailto:huangzufeng@sungoal.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 8:39 AM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Converting from PSML files to a PSML Database failed.

All,

According to the document:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/psml_db.html,
I successfully setup Database supporting for Jetspeed, but I don't know
how to convert
from PSML files to PSML database.

1. I have already changed the configuration files as needed.

2. When I am going to run script* **src/sql/dbpsml-schema.sql**,*I found
that all tables have been
created, so I think it's not necessary to create them again. Skip this
operation.

3. I don't know the purpose of running #ant import, anyway I do it. Now,
error take place,
the error message is: "Error retrieving Portal Page: Profile not found."

4. I found that no PSML file store into any table in database, so I am
confused with the meaning of PSML database.
Does it really store PSML files into database? how to?