From "Jason Weiss" <ja...@omnicoders.com>
Subject RE: "There was no DataSourceFactory ..." error.
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 03:36:44 GMT

ago :-) and haven't used it since.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Zufeng Huang [mailto:huangzufeng@sungoal.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 10:43 AM
To: jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: "There was no DataSourceFactory ..." error.

All,

I am trying to import PSML into MySQL database, but error happens  when I
run #ant import.

>import:
>     [java] ***** PSML Importer *****
>     [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Error in
>BasePeer.initTableSchema(TURBINE_USER): There was no DataSourceFactory
>configured for the connection default

I configured three configuration files to support MySQL,
$JS/build/torque/build.properties $JS/build/torque/dbpsml.properties
$JS/webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Torque.properties

especially,
"torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSo
urceFactory"
--Is this right?

and my JDBC driver for MySQL works ok,

Anybody can explain what the "no DataSourceFactory" means? and how to
solve
this problem.