From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: How to get involced in Jetspeed
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 19:36:51 GMT
Post patches to the list.  We will try to commit them as fast as possible.

Any IDE worth its salt should CVS capabilities or if yours does not you could use something
like TortoiseCVS which is a windows explorer plug in.  WinCVS is another option.

Also check out the coding standards page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/code-standards.html
and
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html
for more info on how to work with CVS as it applies to Jakarta projects.

hth,
* Scott T Weaver                    *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *
* weaver@apache.org                 *