From "Wilson, Allen" <Allen.Wil...@marcresearch.com>
Subject Portlet not submitting to action
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:59:54 GMT
I have the following portlet entry set up

	<portlet-entry name="File_Upload" hidden="false" type="ref"
parent="JSP" application="false">

	<title>MARC Research File Transer</title>

	<description>For upload files</description>

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.JspPortlet</classname>

	<parameter name="template" value="SimpleUpload.jsp"
hidden="false" cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>

	<parameter name="action" value="portlets.SimpleUploadAction"
hidden="false" cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>

	<media-type ref="html"/>

	<url cachedOnURL="true"/>

	</portlet-entry>

When I click on the submit button for the template...it returns to the
same screen (with the fields blank) as if it did not know where to
submit to. The submit button has the following setup...

	<input type="submit" name="eventSubmit_doUpload"
value="Upload"/>

And the doUpload is inside the SimpleUploadAction class.

Is the something that I may have missed in the Jetspeed configuration
that is making the portlet no go to the action...

Any help would be appreciated....

Allen