From "Aurelien Pernoud" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: How to display a portlet that's not in a user's psml
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 15:35:24 GMT
What do you mean by active ? see its content ? Then I can surely says this
works. And even better, if the content is user dependant, it works too.

I don't understand what you're trying to do with a turbine action here. IMO
the only way to put a portlet for all users in a somehow clean way is to put
it in the template that renders the portal but I might be missing
something...