From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: CMS for jetspeed
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 19:06:14 GMT
Check the project Slide on Jakarta (http://jakarta.apache.org/slide)

It is a CMS repository with Webdav support. Very nice product. This
product gives the possibility to store the content where you want (db,
file system,...).
Furthermore, if you like java standards, this product will implement the
JSR 170 (http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=170) in the next release.
I'm working on a proposal for a  CMS service for jetspeed which can be
found in Scratchap folder in the jetspeed cvs tree. This version is a
old one. I can send you a more recent version by mail. I'm looking for
tester and some help ;-). The default implementation of this service is
based on Slide.

Christophe