From "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Raphael.L...@groupvu.Com>
Subject RE: Change layout from default.vm to another
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 15:13:51 GMT

You can use these Turbine features to change the layout "on the fly"
between requests with one *major* caveat:
if you keep the out of box settings of Jetspeed, you need to change
your layout *before anything is written in the output stream*, which
basically imposes you to do it at the Turbine Action level
if you use Velocity, you can switch to the "buffered" Turbine mode
which enables you to change layout later in the request processing
but will prevent you from including JSPs into your portal.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/

Vivendi Universal - HTTP://www.vivendiUniversal.com:
material of Vivendi Universal which is for the exclusive use of the
individual designated above as the recipient. Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact immediately
the sender by returning e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
If you are not the specified recipient, you are hereby notified that all
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or action taken on the basis of this
message is prohibited.