From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@yahoo.com>
Subject Planning for Jetspeed 1.4b4
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:45:49 GMT
Committers,

There's been quite bit activity since the last release so, I think, it would
make sense to do another release. The timing of the new release is TBD (I am
not caught up on recent activity but I seem to remember a reference to a
propsoed mid-April release date?). My approach so far was to enter a
Bugzilla issue for every commit I made and set its Target Milestone to
'1.4b4' - just run a query in Bugzilla to see. This way we could easily
generate a nice list of things going into the new release. I know there are
better approaches to do this with Maven and Scarab but we are not using
these yet, are we?

Could I ask everyone to follow this pattern (retroactively) or suggest
another one? Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/